4. Website usage (Indemnity)
You agree to indemnify V Global Networks against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with your use of the Web Site.
We make all reasonable effort to test Content material before placing it on our Web Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption, or damage, to data or your computer system, we cannot be held responsible.
1. Availability of the Website
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure the Web Site is always accessible, we cannot be held liable if, for any reason, it is unavailable. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults at any time.
V Global Hub accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power supply failure, natural events, acts of war/ God or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may have to suspend access to the Web Site for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
2. Messaging (Prohibition)
- To send or receive any material which is not civil or prudent;
- To send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character,
blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third
parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or other wise be contrary to the law of or in fringe the rights of any third party in any Country in the World;
- To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system.
- For a purpose other than for which we have designed them or intended them to be used.
- For any fraudulent purpose, or in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is other wise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entit
3. Your Obligations
Without limitation, you undertake and accept not to use or permit anyone else to use the Web Site or Service in the following circumstances:
- The following uses of the Web Site are expressly prohibited, and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following :
- Resell the Service or Site.
- Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers.
- Attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a
- Access the Web Site or Services in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you.
- Send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of \’junkmail\’ or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly authorized it. If a
recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email.
- Create or forward \’chain letters\ ‘or other\’ pyramid schemes\’ of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings.
- Send malicious email, including flooding a user or site with exceptionally large or numerous emails.
- Enter in to fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Leader or a Member of V Global Network Hub.
- Use in an unauthorised manner, or forge, mail header information.
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Web Site and/or the Services or any Program.
We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove, or modify any information, Content material or data displayed on the Web Site, without prior notice from time to time as required by business operations.
This Web Site may contain links to other websites. Unless other wise stated, V Global Hub has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, makes no promises nor gives and warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites, and excludes any and all liability a rising from
your use of the same and results in your own legal liability for your own actions.
We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court order, or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
- V Global Hub makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all computer systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from your use of our Services.
- This Web Site is not intended to provide advice, and the Content of the Web Site should not be relied upon when making any final decisions.